Remember what we discussed in class last week. There are 4 major components of your final exam:
- Chronology: know the major events from your timelines.
- Geography: you should know the major places we’ve covered and why they are historically significant
- Primary Sources: identify text for the major sources we’ve read and be able to date them, to describe the historical context of the work, and to explain the reasons they were written.
- People: know the major people we’ve covered and their historical significance – this also includes the major characters of the myths we’ve covered (Enkidu, Tiamat, etc.)
* Do not forget that 45 min. of your exam time will be spent specifically on the Persian War (the score will count towards your second quarter grade)